We understand that when you make an order, you want your goods as quickly as possible! Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. To ensure that you pay the best and most accurate price for shipping. Zoppah no longer charges shipping at the time of a purchase.
To understand better how the shipping price is comprised; there are three components in the shipping process, regardless of your selected mode of shipping.
Source country shipping
The supplier will deliver your goods to our warehouse. A delivery charge may be applicable from Supplier to the Warehouse. At the warehouse your good are checked for accurate product and quantity. Should the quantity or product not match what was ordered; we will update you and return the goods to the Supplier. You can decide to either follow our refund process or make a replacement order (please see our Returns Policy for details)
Once your goods have been verified; they are consolidated, as they may have come from various suppliers. They are weighed and submitted to Customs for Source country export law, regulation and standards checks. If everything is ok, they are then put through the International shipping process.
International shipping starts when the goods are consolidated and weighed. When you made your purchase, you would have indicated either Air or Sea shipping.
Air shipping charges based on the total weight of your order. Air shipping offers the fastest delivery time with very predictable delivery times between Source country Customs and Destination country Customs. As a rough estimate; at the time of publishing the rate was roughly USD($) 12.00 per KG.
Sea shipping charges based on the total space your package takes up. Should your goods not meet the minimum space required for shipping; don’t worry, we will assist by a further consolidation with other shoppers. This may mean a slightly longer delay in the delivery of your goods; but don’t worry, we will keep you informed frequently about the status of your order. Should you wish for a faster delivery time; ensure that you select Air shipping or Contact Us to change to Air shipping, if your goods are not already in transit. As a rough estimate; at the time of publishing the rate was roughly USD($) 220.00 per CBM
Zoppah appoints a Clearing Agent who is familiar with your country’s clearing process at Customs to assist with handling the last part of the shipping process.
Destination country shipping
The final leg of delivery is composed of two parts.
Customs! Once International shipping has delivered to your country. The government will want to check that the goods comply with import law, regulation and standards. Zoppah has a Should the goods be in violation of any law, regulation or standard; your government will take steps mandated in your your country. They will also want to collect tax on the items. The price of tax will vary based on the type, nature and quantity of the goods.
Important to note
- Customs communicates directly with the Clearing agent and NOT with Zoppah.
- By purchasing on Zoppah, you accept full responsibility for familiarizing yourself with such laws, regulation and standards. You also waiver any right of recovery of costs for the goods or for the services rendered to get the goods delivered to your country; and therefore cannot hold Zoppah accountable on any accoun
- Zoppah will do our best to get the most accurate information from the clearing agent to keep you updated on the status, and/or should you Contact Us
- Zoppah will provide the contact details of the clearing agent so that you have direct contact with them
Local delivery! Once your goods have been cleared through customs. The clearing agent will raise an invoice with Zoppah. This invoice will include their agent service fee and the customs tax obligation. Do not make any payment directly to the agent. All Invoices should be channeled through Zoppah to ensure that your interests are protected. Zoppah will not be held accountable for any transactions that happen outside of these parameters.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are processed within 2 to 10 days after the order is placed. This will depend on whether your item is custom made, and the location of the supplier from where we are sourcing from viz-a-viz the Guangzhou Order Fulfillment Centre. Delivery to the Order consolidation centre is usually within 3 to 10 days. Sometimes suppliers take more time to send the items as they produce them upon order confirmation.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 10 to 15 business days by air. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 10 and 20 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. If you choose to ship by sea, depending on your location it might take 6 to 8 weeks to get to you.
- In some countries, Customs Authority might impound goods for routine inspections and this usually delays the whole timeline.
- If you have chosen Air Cargo, your parcel is combined with others in your country and the Package is considered as one for duty clearing purposes. The Parcels making that consignment will be linked with the Consignee handling the clearing of goods to advise on the duty payments and local delivery options.
- Ensure you include a phone number you can be reached on as you place your order.